Experienced or Newly Qualified EYFS Teacher
Central Schools Trust
Balsall Common Primary School Academy &
Damson Wood Infants and Nursery Academy
Balsall Common Primary School
Balsall Street East
Coventry CV7 7FS
Tel: 01676 532254
Web Site: www. centralschoolstrust.co.uk
Required for a September 2020 start
Salary according to STPCD
The Governors and Chief Executive Officer are seeking to appoint a Nursery teacher to join our team at Central Schools Trust comprising of Balsall Common Primary School Academy and Damson Wood Nursery & Infant School Academy.
Purpose of the role
• To work in Nursery or Reception
• A proven track record of high performance in Nursery or Reception, leading to high outcomes for these pupils, or for NQTs successful teaching practice reports during training
• To have demonstrated outstanding practice when in the role as a classroom teacher
• Have current knowledge and experience of the Early Years curriculum and working in a Nursery setting
• Be passionate about teaching and learning and ensuring that every child has
the opportunity to reach their potential
• Provide high quality, inspiring and motivational experiences for our children and be able to inspire and engage
• Enjoy building excellent, nurturing relationships with pupils, parents and staff
• Have high expectations and standards
• Be flexible and able to work as part of a dedicated and committed team
• Possess energy, enthusiasm, resilience and a pro-active nature
• Show a willingness to try out new approaches and embrace changes
• Demonstrate excellent organisation and interpersonal communication skills
• Appointments will be offered for schools within the Trust
• With regard to this appointment, the successful candidate will be part of the teaching team at Damson Wood Infant & Nursery School
Additional information and how to apply
The unprecedented circumstances that we find ourselves in nationally with the Covid-19 outbreak, means we will not be able show prospective candidates around school. However, we would still welcome anyone interested in the position to contact school to arrange a telephone conversation with the Headteacher. If you are interested in the position and wish to discuss further, please contact Janet Carlington at email@example.com, who will be pleased to arrange this.
Interviews will be conducted via video link using Microsoft Teams. Successful candidates will be contacted shortly after the closing date with details of interview date and time.
The Central Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and will be expected to provide two suitable references.
Applications must be on a CST Application Form. CV’s will not be accepted.
Completed application forms are to be returned by email for the attention of the Chief Executive Officer’s PA at firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is midnight on 30 May 2020.